giovedì 15 novembre 2018

7 - PAST SIMPLE RULES and LISTENING PRACTICE ONLINE


PAST SIMPLE
REGULAR
played  -  didn’t play      did you play?
studied  - didn’t study     did you study?
travelled  - didn’t travel  did you travel?
liked – didn’t like           did you like?
/t/
/d/
/id/
liked
stopped
kissed
travelled
loved
earned
wanted
created
decided


IRREGULAR
go – went
didn’t go
Did you go on holiday? Yes, I did. No, I didn't.

make – made
didn’t make
Did you make a cake? Yes, I did. No, I didn't.

have – had
didn’t have
Did you have a good time?  Yes, I did. No, I didn't.


set off / set out  =  leave 

meet
get to know
know




PRACTICE ONLINE: 

Practice 1

Practice 2

Practice 3



QUIZ

QUIZ 2


LISTENING PRACTICE ONLINE PAST SIMPLE  1







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

30 - CONDITIONALS

Zero Conditional – something that always happens If + present simple, present simple If I eat a lot of chocolate, I feel sick. If...