martedì 26 marzo 2019

30 - CONDITIONALS



Zero Conditional – something that always happens
If + present simple, present simple

If I eat a lot of chocolate, I feel sick.
If I heat water to 100°, it boils.

First Conditional – future probability
If + present simple,  will/won’t + verb
                                                           , be going to + verb
If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we are going to go to the beach.
Unless it rains, we are going to go to the beach.
If it rains tomorrow, we won’t go to the seaside.
If I win the lottery, I will buy a new car.
As soon as I arrive at the hotel, I will call you.

Second Conditional – unlikely changes to present situation, unlikely/ improbable present
If + past simple,  would + verb
If I won the lottery, I would buy a new car.
If I was/were taller and thinner, I would be a model.



ZERO CONDITIONAL




ZERO CONDITIONAL PRACTICE


FIRST CONDITIONAL



FIRST CONDITIONAL PRACATICE



SECOND CONDITIONAL





SECOND CONDITIONAL PRACTICE




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

30 - CONDITIONALS

Zero Conditional – something that always happens If + present simple, present simple If I eat a lot of chocolate, I feel sick. If...